Wednesday, March 05, 2008

yucky days

do you ever have one of those days where you feel like you just can't do much of anything right? i do more often than not and they make me feel yucky. but, days like that also remind me of who and what i need more than anything else in this life....


"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong." I Cor 12:9-10

thank you, Jesus, that your power is made perfect in my weakness...

post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen to that, Sister of mine. Love you!
Jaime

Anonymous said...

You're probably tired from traveling the last several days. When each of your last several days has been exhausting as they have been , yuck sets in. It's called exhaustion! HOwever, you can still rejoice in knowing whose in charge! Thanks for your witness! Give everyone a big hug and kiss.
Love,
Dad and Mom

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your wisdom and truth. I needed to read God's word, I quickly forget who is in charge, thank goodness it is NOT me!
Love you to pieces, Garrett