
we'll be here at the beginning of may...and by "we" i mean just me and my hubby. i love my kids more than life itself and it's hard for me to be away from them. BUT, i really love being with my husband and can't wait to spend almost 4 whole days together sans kids. well, he will be working part of the time every day, but that's okay. i'll sleep in and watch tv (today show, regis & kelly, the view) until he's done. i think i can handle that :) by they way, this is a picture of the harbor in dana point, california in orange county. i believe it's just south of laguna beach. i don't really care exactly where it is, i just know i'll be there!



5 comments:
Lauren, that is awesome!!!! So wish that was me and my hubby!
Love you bunches and hope your birthday was great.
Jaime
Hey Lauren! I want to go on a trip with my hubby too! :) That will be so much fun. I hope you and John have a blast. Happy late birthday too!
Tanya
That is so fabulous! I'm so excited for you guys.
being that I just got back from our longest trip ever away from our baby girl, I can testify that it was totally worth it for the quality time with my hubby!! And Ali was just all the more excited to see us when we got back! I hope y'all have an awesome trip also!
Have a beautiful time with your sweet hubby enjoy each other and remember Mom and Dad deserve a treat
Love ya
Ramona
Post a Comment