Tuesday, February 19, 2008

been under the weather

valentine's party at preschool


so excited about the valentine's goodies from grammie and papa

susanna's first krispy kreme experience...hat courtesy of big sis

daddy holding the girls at the wildlife expo

dock dogs competition at the wildlife expo

my roses from my awesome hubby

susanna reading her bible...habakkuk to be specific :)

my girls in the morning...caroline loves to get in the crib with her

since saturday, susanna, me and caroline all have had fevers...toss in a headache and some nausea/vomiting for me and you've got a recipe for no fun. thankfully, we all seem to be much better today and daddy has not gotten it...yet. i'm praying he doesn't! we have no groceries so i'm off with both girls to stock up so we can eat today. here a few cute pixs from the last week or so....

post signature

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone had a great valentine's day. We will save ours to bring in person. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Love,
Grandma

Anonymous said...

Sorry yall' are feeling bad! I hope that it goes away soon! I know Grandma and Granddad are looking forward to coming! Love all the pics from the last few weeks! We miss yall!

Love to you all!
Connie

Anonymous said...

Love the krispy kreme pic bet they like them as much as their Granddad
I never pass a kk 'hot sign' I don't think of Al
Love to the sweet Charleston Fortneys
Ramona

Jaci Spain said...

Hey Lauren,

I'm sorry to hear ya'll have been under the weather. Glad you're feeling a little better. You girls are so adorable and getting so big!