Sunday, March 09, 2008

time in georgia

this pix is cute, but kind of freaked me out b/c of caroline's hair :)

another set of princesses

luke the birthday boy - celebrating 4 years

caroline is just a "little" affectionate

oops...got caught!

andrew getting some lovin' from grammie

papa and caroline

bear hug :)

your head looks a little bare...here's a bow!

yea, i did it!

oh, my bow fell off!!

luke opening his stash of gifts

cousins and cake

caroline waiting to see the ballet...notice the cute homemade crown

sarah and caroline watching

so graceful


caroline loved holding the real ballet shoes


how cute! can you tell whose daddy is 6' 4"?

what? i'm just trying to help!

grammie has an audience

blowing out her candles...

we made a trip to georgia over a week ago for the first time since christmas to celebrate a few b'days (my mom and luke) and spend some good time with family. me and caroline also got to go to a little ballet and tea with my mom, sister and sarah, which was a lot of fun. we'll be back a lot in the next month since we have about a million b'days in our family in march and april. there evidently is something about our families and procreating in the summer (hence the spring b'days)!!


post signature

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! The comment about Caroline's first picture was hysterical. I see what you mean--it is kind of freaky to see her with that much hair.
Love you!
Jaime

Anonymous said...

Thank you Lauren for keeping us up with the Fortney crew and family
Love checking the blog-- blessings to the 'special' Charleston crew
Love seeing the sweet girls
Hope all is well
Love ya
Ramona

Carrie said...

so cute!!! caroline looks like a little pageant girl :) let me know the next time y'all come to georgia, i would love to come over and see y'all!

Valarie said...

Whoo hoo! You have a blogspot, too! I'm so glad that I found this. Your girls are so gorgeous!

Love ya ~ Val

Rachel said...

Hey Lauren! Those are such cute pictures!!
I doubt you remember me because we only met once or twice, but I was in your Sunday School class at SMIC in Birmingham.
I had a question for you that I was hoping you could help me with - I have a good friend in Charleston that is looking for a good church, and I was curious what church you guys are going to, and if you had any recommendations for good, solid churches. They live in Mount Pleasant, but I'm sure they would be willing to drive a little ways for a good church. Can you email me? My address is rvzcallahan@aol.com .
Thanks so much!!