Wednesday, January 07, 2009




this pretty much sums up our day around here today! but, hey, at least we're not locked in a bathroom :)


post signature

5 comments:

Val said...

Oh Lauren, I LOVE it. thank you so much for posting it...made my day. I know it didn't yours, but it made me laugh!

Flynt Family said...

We have days just like that! :)

Garrett said...

that made me want to cry. is this what i have to look forward to with livie? drama!! she is so precious. i'm so sorry about the bathroom, i know you were as scared as she was.

Dan said...

My niece Elinor used to do the same thing when she was upset...except she'd also periodically butt her head on the floor (to better express the depths of her feeling, I guess)!

Lindy Simpson Jones said...

it is so nice to know there are others who have days like mine...:)