we are slightly addicted to the wii around here...john is officially a pro at tennis and i just reached pro status on bowling. aren't you super impressed??? anyway, we've had a lot of fun. apparently, all this playing is rubbing off on susanna :)
I chuckled myself, but I knew that it was an innocent mistake. Especially coming from the girl that wouldn't shake her bottom in one of our cheerleading songs. :-) I love you and I have loved reading all of your updates and all of the pictures. Your family is beautiful, just like you!
5 comments:
We love ours, too. It's a great babysitter when I need to get house work done in the kids' rooms.
And I think you meant "bowling". :-)
thank you, val, for catching that :) john had a really good laugh about it!!!!!
Miss Susanna looks like her Grandmother Cole in that picture!
Love to you all
Ramona
I was so behind on your blog!!! You have been a busy family! Good times it looks like! love you,g
I chuckled myself, but I knew that it was an innocent mistake. Especially coming from the girl that wouldn't shake her bottom in one of our cheerleading songs. :-) I love you and I have loved reading all of your updates and all of the pictures. Your family is beautiful, just like you!
Post a Comment