after santa came, the girls played with their toys for a while and then we loaded up and headed to my grandmother's farm for lunch and time with the extended cole family. i LOVE going there and so do my kids. my grandmother is amazing and lives life so simply...we enjoyed a yummy lunch and lots of great fellowship. the girls had a blast playing with lots of cousins and exploring the farm and looking at the animals. the only downside was when caroline fell into a huge ant hill right before we left and got some bites on her hands :( she toughed it out, though! on to our next stop...the lake for the fortney christmas!



1 comment:
I am impressed!!! I love ALLL the pics and your family. what a blessing to have such an incredible. I especially love the one of your dad and caroline hammering. :) thanks for the update!!!
Post a Comment