Monday, October 30, 2006

i'm alive!!

caroline at burt's pumpkin farm in north georgia

just wanted everyone to know i'm alive!!! i've been out of town for the last week and have lots of things to blog about and pictures to post, but i'm having trouble finding the time. i'm going to get through halloween tomorrow and then i promise to catch everyone up on what we've been doing...the picture above is a preview!!

caroline's quote of the day (we drove by our house that's being built yesterday)
caroline: that's our house?
mommy: that's it!
caroline: are they going to have toys for me in it? (not sure who "they" is)
mommy: yes, all of your toys will live in the house, too.
caroline: oh, okay, just checking!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally! She's alive!!!!! I was beginning to get worried about you, Girl. I can't believe how tall Caroline is. She looks ADORABLE at the pumpkin farm! Keep us posted! Oh, what is Caroline going to be for Halloween? Love you all!

Flynt Family said...

Hip Hip Hooray! You're back! I was about to hop in the car and drive to Charleston to find you! :)
Caroline is so cute in the pumpkin picture. I can't wait to see Halloween pics. Eric made his "famous" chili tonight and we thought about y'all. We wish y'all could've been here with us. We miss our precious friends! Love you three! Tanya