"The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still." Exodus 14:14
this verse is tucked in a among lots of others describing the exodus of the Israelites from Egypt, and right before they crossed the parted Red Sea. a story i've heard and read a MILLION times, but i honestly could not remember ever noticing this little verse packed full of power. during vbs, i taught 3/4 year olds and this story was the first one we shared for the week and the kids were completely stuck on it. no matter how many days went by or stories were told, they always came back to this one. then, i started a summer Bible study with several other girls and this verse was highlighted during the first week. i think the Lord is trying to tell me something :)



4 comments:
Dear Lauren,
We will confirm that the Lord will fight for you, always.
Love,
Mom and Dad
What an awesome verse! It's so neat how the Lord gives us those nuggets. Love ya!
P.S. ~ I had to rewrite this b/c of an error, so if you get 2 comments, that's why. ;-)
How perfect, but isn't His will always perfect. It is a beautiful verse and I am so glad you claim it as yours. Happy Anniversary, too.
Love ya',
Joyce
This is awesome and timely for me! Can I borrow your life verse? I do not know if it is my life verse, but it is definitely my right now verse. Thanks for posting it.
Post a Comment