caroline: belle was real at disney world, right mom?
lauren: yes, she was real.
caroline: i mean real, for real.
lauren: yes, belle was real...a real person.
caroline: cinderella shares her castle with the other princesses, right mom?
lauren: yes, she shares with everyone.
caroline: they all have their own room in the castle.
lauren: that's right!
caroline: (smiling ear to ear) i can't wait to go back and eat breakfast in her castle. will all the princesses be there?
lauren: yes, they will be there (growing weary of the princess conversations!!)



3 comments:
I can tell by the looks of wonder on all of the pictures of Caroline, that you will have many more conversations about princesses. What a special time we had with our "goils".
Love to all,
Grandma
Hey sweet friend! I just read the comment you left on our blog. Our computer is messed up and we can't get to our pictures or download any!! I've been so upset about it. :( John may be getting a call from Eric soon to see if he can help him fix it. I loved the comment from John on our blog.. I think Eric cried! :) Ha! We miss y'all so much! Savannah was a lot of fun but boy, did they ever get in trouble with us! I've been so sad about not posting pics. I can get on the internet with Eric's lap top. I check your blog all the time and love seeing how Caroline and Susanna are growing. They are just precious!
Miss y'all!
Tanya
Lauren, I can't believe Susanna is approaching a year old....and her Aunt Jaime has still not laid eyes on her in person. Carrie and I really want to come see you soon. I need to see those babies and their parents! Love you so much and am so glad y'all are doing well. Disney looked like a blast. What a nice treat.
Write me soon! Love you.
Post a Comment