Saturday, November 03, 2007
happy girl and shoes
i'm proud of myself for posting so much lately...the more i post, the more memories i'll have recorded of these wonderful times with my girls and my hubby. above are some pixs of my sweet, happy girl wearing her "shoes" and looking adorable. they look so cute on her. thank you jesus for john, caroline and susanna. i fall short contstantly being the wife and mom you've called me to be and that they deserve, but the love i have for them cannot be put into words. sometimes it fills my heart up so much that it hurts...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Love seeing your beautiful girls and reading about them
Thanks for the blog
Love ya
Ramona
How precious!! I just want to give her a big hug. Absolutely adorable! We miss you all!
Love, Tanya
I cannot help but smile everytime I see my precious nieces.... Lauren, they are growing up way too fast (especially little Susanna) Everytime I see pictures of her on the blog, I get teary-eyed... I am so thankful for your blog...at least I can see weekly pictures of both of them. Please give them big kisses and hugs from me. I love you guys soooo much!!
Aunt Kristen
Our hearts doubly explode when we see our children as parents and their children giving them great joy. If we were not accustomed to our hearts "aching" with joy, this event would probably just be too much to take at one time. This is the blessing that is promised by the God of the universe!
Papa and Gramie
We are so proud of your beautiful family. Your parenting is such a blessing to our precious granddaughters and it is always a joy to see their pictures and hear the conversations. We laugh and feel so blessed that you share these times with us. God continues to bless us beyond measure as we watch you all grow.
Much love to all,
Grandma and Grandad
Post a Comment