Wednesday, September 19, 2007

a few updates

daddy and caroline
how appropriate! she loves this sign at target b/c it was pink and had sequins :)

caroline and emma on their first day of ballet

susanna banana...10 weeks, 3 days

i should be doing so many other things right now while caroline is at school, but oh well. i'd rather update the blog b/c laundry, dishes, cleaning, etc is no fun :) here are a few pixs of the girls and a video of susanna cooing and being adorable as usual. caroline started ballet and LOVES it! she only goes once a week, but would go every day if she could. she loves everything about it...the leotard, the shoes, the teachers, the other little girls. susanna went to the dr last friday (9weeks, 5 days old) and is healthy as can be. she weighed 11lbs, 2 oz and is 22 inches long. caroline weighed 10lbs and was 22.5 inches at 9weeks. my mom looked back at my baby book and i was 11lbs 13oz at 10 weeks and taller than both my girls...can't remember the height mom told me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What awesome pictures, and I love the video of Susanna. It's almost like being there; but I sure wish I could hold her! We're really looking forward to seeing "Our Girls" soon - and you and John, too, of course!

Love you,
Gramie

Anonymous said...

Hey Lauren! Until I saw Gramie's comment posted, I didn't even realize that the picture of Susanna was actually a video! I loved it--especially since I haven't seen her in person yet! I loved hearing your voice, too. You're such a great mama.
Love you!
Jaime