These are just too cute! I'm so glad y'all made it home safely, and I pray you are settling in well. Caroline looks as happy as could be. I pray she is adjusting well. Susanna gets prettier and prettier, seriously! Love you all and am praying for you. Jaime
hey girl its Rachel Garcia (from Birmingham). Congratulation on the beautiful baby girl. She is adorable. I am so glad you have a blog (I do too) and that we can catch up with each other. I am so jealous that your water broke with both babys. that is awesome. Wow.. what a precious family. You have two girls and we had another boy. How funny is that. And Caroline is getting so big. I am glad to see you guys are doing well. Please visit my blog at www.rachelgarcia77.blogspot.com. Pictures are scattered throughout. I am so pumped to be able to talk to you. by the way, Jaci told me about your blog. Have a great day!
What a precious family! I just love looking at all the pics. The ones of Caroline loving on Susanna are just so cute!! Keep the pics. coming! Love you, Tanya
4 comments:
These are just too cute! I'm so glad y'all made it home safely, and I pray you are settling in well. Caroline looks as happy as could be. I pray she is adjusting well. Susanna gets prettier and prettier, seriously! Love you all and am praying for you.
Jaime
What a beautiful family. Looking at the photos, Susanna reminds me of Rebekah as a baby.
hey girl its Rachel Garcia (from Birmingham). Congratulation on the beautiful baby girl. She is adorable. I am so glad you have a blog (I do too) and that we can catch up with each other. I am so jealous that your water broke with both babys. that is awesome. Wow.. what a precious family. You have two girls and we had another boy. How funny is that. And Caroline is getting so big. I am glad to see you guys are doing well. Please visit my blog at www.rachelgarcia77.blogspot.com. Pictures are scattered throughout. I am so pumped to be able to talk to you. by the way, Jaci told me about your blog. Have a great day!
What a precious family! I just love looking at all the pics. The ones of Caroline loving on Susanna are just so cute!! Keep the pics. coming!
Love you, Tanya
Post a Comment