Monday, July 16, 2007

caroline's quote of the day

my precious girl!

caroline: mommy, your tummy is little now
mommy: (bless my wonderful child) yes, you're right
caroline: now you can hold me

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't take it! How precious. This is a beautiful picture of Caroline. I can't believe how grown-up she looks. Maybe it's sisterhood. :-) I'm sure that comment made your day! Keep the pictures coming! I think of you so often and pray you all are doing well!
Love you,
Jaime

Flynt Family said...

How precious is she!! Her little comments are just priceless. Thanks for sharing them. We've been thinking & praying for y'all!
Love to all 4 of you, Tanya

Rachel Garcia, CD(DONA) said...

that is awesome.. much different than what my next door neighbors daughter asked me a month after I delivered miguel. She said, "mrs. rachel are you going to have another baby?" she was looking right at my belly. I felt bad for her mom, she was so embarrased. ha. caroline is so cute.