caroline: where's doctor daddy?
mommy: he's working late so we're going to meet him for dinner.
caroline: can we have moe's or mexican? (yes, no doubt, she's our child...she was born craving salsa and cheese dip)
**side note, i have no idea why she called him dr. daddy, we have never called him that before :)
caroline: mommy, i want a baby!
mommy: oh really, what kind?
caroline: a baby sister
mommy: how about a baby brother?
caroline: i just want a baby, mommy!! (said very emphatically)
**she's always liked baby dolls, but has become infatuated with real babies since my sister had baby andrew...little does she know how that would rock her world :)
Monday, November 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I'm putting my request in for a baby brother or baby sister for Caroline, too. I think she has an excellent point. :-) I would love nothing more than to have another niece or a nephew!!!
Love you!
The mexican comment cracked me up! There's NO doubt who she belongs to!! Much love--
Love the quotes! Keep the pics. coming!
Love you all, Tanya
Post a Comment