

caroline had her first "professional" haircut yesterday! it's been a long time coming. she was really looking like a redneck when her hair was not in pigtails. i was considering cutting off everything in the back, but just couldn't do it after almost everyone i told looked at me like i was crazy. especially john! he could care less about anything related to hair, clothing, appearance, but he had an opinion on this one. he LOVES her hair! so, i just had it trimmed up. we went to the cutest place in mt. pleasant called bangs n' bows and she got to sit in a pink airplane. they also had the movie "over the hedge" on so she was mesmerized by all the animals. she was not bothered one bit by the scissors, cutting, etc. she smiled and sat still until she was finished. of course, it only took about 5 minutes. welcome change from my kind of hair appts :)






3 comments:
Oh, I just love all the new pictures! Caroline was a beautiful bunny and Rafe is just so cute too! I also loved the first hair cut pictures. What a neat place!
Love you, Tanya
Miss Caroline looks SO pretty with her new haircut! I am proud of her for being such a big girl!
Love and kisses,
Grammie
Caroline, you are so beautiful with your new haircut. I didn't think there was any room for improvement but guess I was wrong. We love our sweet Caroline. Mickey is in the mail, you should have him on Tuesday.
Love you, Sweetheart,
Grandma
Post a Comment