Wednesday, June 24, 2009

happy anniversary!

june 24, 2000

happy anniversary to the love of my life!!! can't imagine how the next 9 years could get any better, but what i do know is the Lord has plans for our lives and they are good. can't wait to find out what they are with you!!!


post signature

5 comments:

kristen said...

I am so sorry that I did not wish you a Happy Anniversary on the phone today.....Hope you guys had a great one!! Cannot believe it has been 9 years....WOW!!! Love you guys sooooo much:):)
Love,
Your Big Sis:)

Ashley Bussey Woolley said...

Awww! Happy Anniversary! I remember coming to your wedding with Amy. You were the most beautiful bride ever! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Still a gorgeous bride and handsome groom 9 years later
Love to you both
Ramona

Beth said...

We share a VERY SPECIAL date!! Jay and I were married June 24, 1995!

Garrett said...

That was a gorgeous day!!!! It was so much fun to be apart of it. umm...i think i made that sign! love y'all so much!