view from stanley park (think central park), downtown vancouver
lion's gate bridge
stanley park trees
there was an aquarium in the park
beluga whale

more trees
our first delicious meal at rodney's oyster house
granville island - yummy seafood, huge market, shops, etc...
the best fish tacos at a place on the water called "go fish"!!


biking around stanley park, downton vancouver behind us
a view from under the lion's gate bridge

john's buddy and fellow resident jason
another pic while we were biking
lynn canyon park


a view from on the bridge looking down
along our hike
absolutely beautiful!


jason and another resident krisha
eating at another yummy restaurant - japanese tapas
another beautiful park














a very big tree at lighthouse park

john had a meeting in vancouver, canada so i tagged along and we enjoyed 10 days just the two of us!! it was quite possibly the most wonderful trip we've taken. we had such an amazing time together. it didn't hurt that vancouver is an awesome, beautiful city with so many great sites to see (it's the site for the 2010 winter olympics). it is surrounded by water and mountains. the weather was perfect the entire time and we spent every day exploring outside and enjoying diverse, yummy food, mostly seafood. after john's meeting was over, we drove 2 hours to whistler to ski for a couple of days!

3 comments:
OK, you're lookin' super hot in your Vancouver pics. Are you using a new eye make-up or something? I mean, you know I think you're gorgeous anyway, but something's different...ANYWAY, that trip had y'alls' name written all over it, didn't it? I'm sure John was in HEAVEN. Can you imagine what heave is REALLY like?
Love that you two got a Mommy Daddy vacation every couple deserves one! You are a beautiful couple and awesome parents and its best for the younguns to have 'Mommy and Daddy time' makes their life better you both are truly great and love reading about you sending you much love
Ramona
I'm so proud of you and John for taking that time together. You deserve it! And I agree with Jaime, I don't know what was prettier the scenery or you! I think I might need a trip to Canada;)
Post a Comment