Wednesday, April 29, 2009

caroline's 5th bday, family party

can't believe my sweet baby is 5!!!

most of the cousins milling around outside

kaitlin and susanna

the kid table

precious anna

kissing cousins :)

table for two 2 year olds

this is what happens when you have a party during the masters :) they're all watching the tv!

trying out her new hula hoop


she got kit kittredge from gramie and papa



a pink nintendo ds from grandma and grandad

she LOVES this movie!

loving on their dolls

caroline's hello kitty cake







impossible to find a cuter boy than this...i could eat him up!!


we celebrated caroline's 5th birthday with our family the day before easter at gramie and papa's house! can't believe i have had the privilege to be her mommy for five years. she is so precious and has my heart. we had a blast enjoying yummy food and awesome fellowship with our families. i love that we all have such a great time together. the Lord is so generous!!


post signature

3 comments:

The Guthries said...

LOVE the updated posts, and I particularly love the Hello Kitty cake!!! All her cute girlie birthday presents makes me hope for a little girl someday!!! Can't believe she is five either...wow, it flies by...love you!

Valarie said...

Little did I know that you and I were pregnant at the same time w/ our girls. She looks like she had a blast...the men, too :-). I love you!

Flynt Family said...

Happy late birthday Caroline! I can't believe she is 5! Wow, what a beautiful little girl she is! We miss y'all!