We all remember! And will NEVER forget! I watched the video and cried all over again like it was happening now. I feel like some people have already forgotten, what a tragic day that was. There are not any words really to express my emotions. Love to you all. Johna
This day was life changing for all of America. And we must Never Forget. You are right, there are no words, but we must go on living as Americans do...with hope and faith in the One who is sovereign Lord. May God Bless American Again. In Love, Mom
2 comments:
We all remember! And will NEVER forget! I watched the video and cried all over again like it was happening now. I feel like some people have already forgotten, what a tragic day that was. There are not any words really to express my emotions.
Love to you all.
Johna
This day was life changing for all of America. And we must Never Forget. You are right, there are no words, but we must go on living as Americans do...with hope and faith in the One who is sovereign Lord. May God Bless American Again.
In Love,
Mom
Post a Comment