Wednesday, April 09, 2008

blessed be the name....




please excuse this video visually...there is nothing to see but my dirty car, part of my leg and my foot driving. but, the best part is hearing caroline sing "blessed be the name of the Lord". i knew she'd stop singing if she saw the camera so i had to be discreet. there is nothing sweeter to me than the sound of her singing :)

post signature

6 comments:

Rachel said...

That is SO adorable! I can't wait until Ali starts singing (besides the humming she does when I'm singing)!!

Lindy Simpson Jones said...

That is the sweetest thing I have ever heard!!! Can't you picture the Lord just smiling watching is little children sing???

Lizdas Family III said...

Way to go Mom! I can't believe you were able to capture that! Awesome! You are so blessed.
Love to you all!
Johna

The Guthries said...

Priceless. Thank you for sharing!!! She is a belter, isn't she?!
Love you so!

Valarie said...

That is awesome! It's so great to hear your kids worship.

Love ya ~ Val

Anonymous said...

that is hilarious. she is so adorbale and susanna is getting so big!

-cali and caz