playing dress up...make sure to look at luke's shoes
aunt kristen and s
sarah is a pro at dressing up!
bekah dunking uncle john
caleb doing a flip
bekah perfecting her dive
the b'day girl and her "helpers"
aunt rachel and s
the b'day girl...can't believe she's 11 :)
kaitlin at the lake
c on the dock
kaitlin and c jumping in the lake...one of my fav pixs ever!!
c floating...she loves to float on her back :)
hanging out with bek...always a good time!
s's first time on the boat...she liked it!
sitting on the pontoon looking cute
partners in crime
papa has his hands full
mommy definitely has her hands full!!
daddy and s napping before church
all the girls are ready to go...s's first time at church
c and emma chilling out after church...two new big sisters hanging out
emma's little bro joshua...adorable!
s doing what she does best
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Lauren! I'm SO GLAD you posted new pictures! I was going through withdrawal! MY FAVORITE is the picture of Caroline floating. Cracked me up. Susanna is looking more and more like that Cole side of the family, I have to say. Keep them coming! Love and miss you. Jaime Guthrie
jaime, she LOVES to float...in the pool, lake, bathtub, wherever she can and she always has that same serious look on her face. she cracks me up, too...all the time!!! love you! lauren
what beautiful girls. I was wondering when you were going to put some more up.. then I remember what it was like to have a newborn! Whew! I love the no fear jumping into the water. It must be a first born thing. Thanks too, for your encouraging comment on my blog. too sweet. your family is so precious.
Hey Lauren! Thanks for the comment on our blog, I remember Caroline going through that too. It's no fun! I love all the new pictures. Wow, what an amazing family you have! :) Love y'all, Tanya
Susannah is so pretty! So sweet and adorable!! I love the pics of you with the girls, and the ones of the baby and John sleeping. When else would you nap before church ???? - only when you have an infant!!!!
5 comments:
Hey Lauren! I'm SO GLAD you posted new pictures! I was going through withdrawal! MY FAVORITE is the picture of Caroline floating. Cracked me up. Susanna is looking more and more like that Cole side of the family, I have to say. Keep them coming! Love and miss you.
Jaime Guthrie
jaime,
she LOVES to float...in the pool, lake, bathtub, wherever she can and she always has that same serious look on her face. she cracks me up, too...all the time!!! love you!
lauren
what beautiful girls. I was wondering when you were going to put some more up.. then I remember what it was like to have a newborn! Whew! I love the no fear jumping into the water. It must be a first born thing. Thanks too, for your encouraging comment on my blog. too sweet. your family is so precious.
Hey Lauren! Thanks for the comment on our blog, I remember Caroline going through that too. It's no fun! I love all the new pictures. Wow, what an amazing family you have! :)
Love y'all, Tanya
Susannah is so pretty! So sweet and adorable!! I love the pics of you with the girls, and the ones of the baby and John sleeping. When else would you nap before church ???? - only when you have an infant!!!!
Post a Comment