"let's hug" was the direction she gave papa and grammie for this shot
all the cousins eating dinner together
total exhaustion
having a blast at the beach despite the chilly water
the beach can wear a little guy out
andrew's having fun
caroline loving on andrew
brothers
sarah and andrew
here are some more pixs from my parents' visit to charleston and the time my sis and her kids spent with us. enjoy!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Lauren, For some reason I am not able to view the pictures...not sure what the problem is. I sure enjoyed our time in Charleston! I am so proud of you guys:):) Love you so much, Kristen
3 comments:
Lauren,
For some reason I am not able to view the pictures...not sure what the problem is.
I sure enjoyed our time in Charleston! I am so proud of you guys:):)
Love you so much,
Kristen
I can not see the pictures...sorry.
I can't see the pix either.
Post a Comment