Thursday, February 01, 2007
update on the ring......
i found it!!! praise the Lord. i woke caroline up from her nap, threw her in the car and retraced all our steps. after searching several parking lots and stores and leaving my name and #, i was very discouraged. my face and eyes were red and teary. we got to our last stop, publix. i looked where we parked and didn't see anything. i started to head inside and literally looked down and saw it lying in a puddle. completely untouched. it was there for at least 3 + hours. how amazing is God!!!!???!!! at every store, caroline kept telling anyone she saw, "my mommy lost her ring" with a really sad face :) on the way home, she kept singing "we found mommy's ring, we found mommy's ring".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
How awesome is that? I'm so glad you and Caroline found it!
Love you, Tanya
I am so glad for you! It reminds me of three similar experiences I've had. Twice I prayed and recovered the diamond; once I did not get it back.
Sometimes when my rings get really loose, I reverse the positions of my rings. The band always seems to stay on better than the diamond ring.It works for me, anyway!
Love,
Mom
The diamond fell out of my ring a couple years back and all of these people came out of the woodworks to share their stories, too. It made me feel better. I stepped on it later that afternoon on my kitchen floor!!! I never thought I'd be so emotional, but I was! Thank goodness you found it - Crazy story!!
Post a Comment